The article below introduces the benefits of bee pollen for Diabetes. This amazing product of nature can cure diabetes with all the great things it comes with. For those who are not familiar what bee pollen looks like – it is literally the pollens from the flowers collected by the bees. The taste varies according to the plant, flower, shrub, tree that it was collected from but generally have a sweet, nut-like flavor. The color also varies based on the same factors. It is proven to be the most effective product of nature.
Check out the list of benefits that it provides for the cure of Diabetes:
It’s really amazing when you consider all that bee pollen can do for a person’s health. I first got interested in it because it is such a natural energy booster. Increasing immune system and being a natural appetite suppressant are also well known benefits. But there are even more, and some preliminary research has linked some positive effects of bee pollen to diabetes…
• Unlike all medications being used, pollen is all-natural and is free from all kinds of side effects.
• It improves blood circulation because of the high levels of Vitamin E and Tocopherol compounds that are beneficial in oxygenation of cells.
• Blood regulation is also improved because of it’s high amount of antioxidant compounds.
• Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is also found in bee pollen which has been part of all major diabetes treatments.
• The antioxidant compounds found in pollen can suppress against high cholesterol levels.
• It’s also known to have Nicotinic Acid (Nicotinamide) which is strongly recommended for blood formation and is instrumental in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
• Many people believe this link between bee pollen and diabetes might be the key to a permanent cure to this disease in the near future.
People with type 2 diabetes must eat foods that are healthy and low on the glycemic index. Some good choices are green leafy vegetables and fruits with pits or seeds, whole grains and legumes to name a few.
Take pollen daily and get enough prebiotics for additional digestive health benefits. Some amount of physical activity and exercise should be included in every diabetics’ life.
Have you ever tried bee pollen? Have you tried mixing it with your recipe? How about taking it plain? There could be a lot more ways to enjoy this unique product from nature that can speed up reversing diabetes – do you have anything to share? Please drop a few lines and let us know.
Trackback from your site.